Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Ministry of Public Health
GD of Human Resource
Vacancy Number: Nurse18
Post Title: Nurse
Organization: MoPH/GDCM/SSHC Project
Duty station: Mohammad Ali Jinah Hospital
Duration: 1 Year (Extendable)
No. of Post: 18
Salary: According to the NTA salary scale
Announcing Date: 9/1/2021
Closing Date: 20/1/2021
The Nurses is responsible for effective and serious nursing care services for OPD, IPD, Emergency and patients in ward. Check and keeping record of vital signs, administration of medicines, match the drug dosage and care of wound in compliance with established ICU policies.
- Ensure that patient receives its required medicines on time as per specialist order.
- Prepare and arrange a regular schedule for ever.
- Medical services to patients in order to perform nursing duties within the bed.
- Collection of information responsibly about patient and its care.
- Performing nursing issues such as checking and recording vital signs, distribution of medicines, match the drug dosage and care of wound.
- Register of patient’s vital signs and all other nursing related treatment charts of patients.
- Ensure performing laboratory examination and on time informing of doctor.
- Prepare and arrangement of activities monthly quarterly and yearly plan
- Performing night shift duty as per ward schedule.
- Provide report of progress of the related sector activities.
- Perform other duties related to the task that is entrusted by the relevant department.
- Active participation in designing and implementing various training within the nursing service.
- Compliance with all conditions to prevent infection and compliance with medical uniform in the official working time.
- Implementation and compliance with strict standards set by the relevant department.
- Active participation in the evaluation of Quarterly assigned standard of related sector.
- Report to: Head Nurse
Qualifications & Requirement:
- Graduated from recognized Nursing institutes. Degree/diploma must be attested by Ministry of Higher Education or & Ministry of Public Health.
- One year related experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of English language
- Strong Communication and interpersonal Skill
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process.
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Submission Email: Moph.firstname.lastname@example.org