Procurement Announcement; (One-Envelope Bidding Process), Reduce maternal and Child Mortality Project (RMCM)
Invitation for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Reduce maternal and Child Mortality Project (RMCM)
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: _370877
Contract Title: Procurement of Medical Equipment’s for Indira Gandhi Child Hospital
Reference No: MOPH/PPMU/RMCM/ICB/1399/G06
- The Afghanistan has received grant from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Italian Republic toward the cost of the Reduce maternal and Child Mortality Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of Medical Equipment’s for Indira Gandhi Child Hospital.
- The Ministry of Public Health now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of Medical Equipment’s for Indira Gandhi Child Hospital.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers / (“Procurement Guidelines”) and Islamic Republic of Afghanistan procurement Procedure/law, and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Pooled Procurement unit (PPMU) of the Ministry of Public Health and inspect the Bidding Document at the address given below, from 08:00 to 15:30 hours (local Kabul time), Saturday to Thursday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders free of cost by downloading from the MOPH& NPA websites www.npa.gov.af Bidding documents may also be obtained in a CD/flash memory from the PPMU office (at address given below). In case of any difficulty in downloading from website, interested bidders may contact at e-mail address: email@example.com &firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10-01-2021 at 10:00 hrs, local time in Kabul. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened, at the same time and date in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 1,000,000 AFN The Bid Security shall be valid for 28 days beyond the bid validity period (148 days).
The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Attention: Mr. Jamshid Fazli
Ministry of Public Health, Great Masood Square Wazir Akbar Khan , 10th District
First Floor finance and administration building. Pooled procurement unit
Phone number: (+93)7063290644