Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Ministry of Public Health
Aid Coordination and Health System Strengthening Directorate
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Post Title: Cleaner
Organization: Ministry of Public Health (MoPH)
Location: HSS Directorate
Duration: 1 Year (extendable)
No of Post: 1
Sex: Male/Female (female candidates are encouraged to apply)
Salary: National Technical Assistance (NTA), Salary Policy (Grade H)
Announcing Date: 2021 / 07 /27
Closing Date: 2021 /08 /7
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society.
The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is, therefore, critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Thus, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care.
- Provide a high quality cleaning service that includes tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting, emptying bins, and polishing surfaces.
- Serve tea, coffee, meal and refreshment to staff and guest
Offices and Corridors
- Dust/polish all surfaces including equipment
- Vacuum carpet
Kitchen & Toilets
- Wipe all surfaces
- Sweep and mop the floors
- Clean sinks, taps, draining board and basins
- Clean each toilet
- Be able to cook and make tea/coffee
- Any other task assigned by supervisor
- Brush and mop internal entrance stairs and first floor stairways
Cleaning stock level maintenance
- Notify administration when materials are running low so that they can be
- ordered centrally
- Empty all bins
- Previous experience of cleaning, including the use of chemicals and using
- cleaning machinery safely
- Demonstrated reliability
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is:, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge HR Officer ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Submission Emails: email@example.com